Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bakwas Bandh Karo [May-06]

Section A

Student to Coke CEO : Sir, in your ad campaigns you associate coke with happy times. I am a self confessed coke addict [since you confessed it yourself you are now entitled for lesser punsihment] and I turn to coke even when I am sad, not just when I am happy. Why don’t you show that aspect in your advertisements!!!!!!!!!! [in short please market it as an anti-depressent for students like me ... just in case you didnt know 'Coke' is also a term used for ____. It makes me happy and wanting to fly ]


Section - B

1. Stats Prof: Let me quickly write the formula on the board ...
Student 1: But Sir  ... blah blah .. blah blah
Stats Prof: Ok Let me quickly write it on the board
Student 1 (again): ** trying to 'paraphrase' and 'restate' blah blah **
Student 2 (irritated): Let him write the formula Man !

2. Prof: ** Explaining about Financial Accounting concept for PPnE **
    Student: In English please ...

3.  Prof: ** Asking for someone who has worked in the Pharma industry and then jokingly moves onto Drugs **
Student: ** Puts up his hand and then realises that Prof is now referring to drugs **
Prof: Oh, lets meet outside class. You are having inventory ? I hope 'good' inventory.

Section D

LBS VC interactive session @ Khemka Audi

Lady: Sir, yeah …here..I am in the back..

LBS guy: uuh…oh yeah there u r …

Lady: Sir..I have a question for u…what is the ppppp….possibility of say…aaaa ..getting a LP…#$%...aaa ….&*@@##3…uuuuu…. LP###3….LP to the power n…and PE…

LBS guy: ** referring to his colleague ** Dude I think you can answer this question…..I aaah..kinda of…. uhhh…didn’t get the question J

Claps….hei..junta is happy..its not only them but even profs J

Lady is adamant…

Lady: Sir….let me explain again…

Lady: what is the ppppp….possibility of say…aaaa ..getting a LP…#$%&*@@##3 LP###3….LP to the power n…and PE…

LBS guy 2: PE is actually….blah…blah…equity….money…coffee…tea…gals ..guys....marriage..divorce…$%&#$(#$#$#$))%%%%.....

Lady is rewarded an answer in her language….she didn’t get it !!!

Lady: Sirr…but..

LBS Guy no. 2 (VC): Lady…this is enough…enough is enough…its just enough…freakin enough…u freak me out…Organizers where are my damn gifts..get me outta here…

Junta: Claps…hei hurra…ordeal over…

Lady comes down the auditorium to catch hold of LBS guys…paisa vasool. Fees is too high to let go these high profile visitors of the hook… 

Section E

1. Lost Dupatta mail

Lost dupatta ! So now even the clothes are getting lost !

Sunglasses, umbrella..dupatta.. What’s next –?

After the mid terms : Guys, I have lost my mind…if anyone finds it please return it intact without any misuse..

After the end terms : I have lost my patience, if anybody finds it, please return it back at your risk


2. Student: Professor, I have a query. Is the law of the land relevant to the case?

[I think he was planning to use Fed-Ex to airlift all the gold from Fort Knox to maximize profits.]


3.  Enthusiastic Student: ** Gives a point. **

Professor: But isn’t that what he just said? [pointing at another student]

Enthu Student: I didn’t listen to what he said. [I am only interested in my points]


4.   Student : Professor, sorry to disturb, but…

Professor : If you know you are disturbing me, then you are not sorry. So don’t say you are sorry.


Section G

1. Student to CEO, Coca-Cola – “How is Coca-Cola poised to utilize the untapped potential of the health foods like snacks?”

CEO – We are not looking at it. (We are a beverages company ! Duh ?).

Student (incredulously) – But don’t you WANT to?

CEO – No.


2. Request email sent to entire section. Last line of the email:

"Well, I preferred to err on the side of caution hence this email..So just be nice and reply only if you have any issues..Otherwise please don’t spam my inbox with your “thoughtful”, and “well-meant” senses of humour" [Awshum line ! And Yes, Spam my inbox with everything else]

Smack D announcement: Btw one of Section G guys has forgotten his Mango in my Quad. Before you send a mail to Students 2010 please come and collect it from me.


Section H

Dude has already acped 3-4 times in the last 5 mins.

Dude again: In the biscuit industry. We have Tiger biscuits suppose they create a tiger 2 brand or say an apple brand with the same biscuit inside it…

Prof’s phone rings.

Prof: Sorry I have to take this, but you go on.. Dhiraj (TA) is still here. [Eitherways I am allergic to bullshit so I rather kill myself over Cellphone radiation then succumb to Bullshit]


2. The Marketing Prof is discussing the Points of Parity & Points of Difference between Tanishq and the possible new entrants that might enter the Ornament / Jewelry  segment.

All points have been brow beaten by desperate CP hogs and apart from recycles time pass, nothing was coming out –

Then came the beauty -

Student : It is quite possible that Tanishq has a Point of Difference & advantage by the numerous contacts with the government officials which they might utilize for their gain which obviously won’t be with the new entrants .

The professor is tongue-tied while the entire class rolls down laughing which the backbenchers shout out “Reliance” “Reliance“


Section - C, F

Arbit mail to Student 2010 over PMP

1. I did it last January itself. Let me know your questions, I hope I am able to help. [But do note that I skipped the portion where they taught us to use "Reply" rather than "Reply to All"]

2. I  passed mine way back.  I am not sure if the exam structure has changed, although the course content would be the same. [So incase I tell you something wrong, you cant blame me for having not warned you. (I) Better Safe before (You) Sorry. And as witness I am marking entire Student 2010]