Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bakwas Bandh Karo [May-13]

Section B

1. Prof: ** discussing slide on takeaways on subject and asks me the reason why a certain thing happened **
    Me: ** Didnt know the answer so till then shouting arbit stuff among the crowd conveniently presuming that Prof will not specifically point at anyone. But just my luck ** I think its because of elasticities of Price ! [A new concept worthy of Nobel prize] 

2. Prof: Whats the optimum range of Heart beat rate ?
    Student: 80 -120
     Prof: I asked for Heart rate ... not Blood pressure
     Class bursts out laughing. Student looks at me and begs for mercy [not today my man]

3. Prof: ** continuing on Heart rate ** so the formula used by doctors is HR  = 220 - Age. But actual formula is HR  = 208 - 0.7Age. You know why it is not used ?
    Class: ** silence **
    Prof: Because doctors can't multiply ! [ouch, Doc ! That must have hurt] 

4. Prof: ** narrating story on his graduate days ** My roommate was Italian. He had to go home as his Father had passed away and his mother was alone. They brought the coffin home. Just then earthquake hit. The coffin started shaking. The Mother got excited and said "Oh he's moving ! He has become alive".

Class laughing. Prof then turns back to write on the board. The backside board started sliding upwards. Prof couldnt understand so say "I think something is moving"

Section E

Arbit email .. someone wrote this while the section was thinking about how to thank Prof ! 

“Yes, also we are doing a quickie for Prof. due to limited time, but there is a need to probably institutionalize the process with innovative ideas customized depending upon the prof.

The profs here are a gem, and we are fortunate to have their gyan, so we should not just give them a momento, but also strive to establish a strong lasting relationship with them"

[absolutely speechless ! whatcha doin here ? You are already MBA]

For the Batch

Exclusive: A sneak preview into GSB Prez aspirants' manifestos

PP: I am going to be a Cats and Dogs person and at the least build a small shelter for Jumbles and make sure kitty get Pringles everyday for food. I'll be IME's first Proactive Prez who was reactive by nature. 

NJ: I will rebrand Goel into Aussie style Mc Donalds. You see brand builds certain associations in people's minds and they can stretch it to shit. The food is gonna be the same but you see when McDonalds will serve you shit, you'll eat it happily.

Pinja: Hey ! I am Pinja and me going to be needing your votes. To vote for me Type Ninja and send it to 52525 or BSNL users can vote on 1800-420-840-01. *Somebody prompts something* Shit ! This is not Indian Idol ?

Twenty-Tun: I am going to build Beer taps around the campus. The batch will forever be branded as Class of TwentyTun ! And you better vote for me ! Remember my Jeep and what a vehicle like that can do (* hint: Karz *)  

Pee-foosh: This place needs a lot of infrastructure overhaul. For e.g. Look at the Loo here. I wanna make them so posh that people will start living out of them !

Fry&yank: I always thought that seats in Classroom was for doing weird dances around it and I believe it should stay that way. Till I win votes I am going to use those seats for sitting as a mark of protest !

Arrr-peet-diya: I am going to sing Zombie and make everybody feel like a zombie in case the Mid-terms dont do the trick. Zombies cant think and if they cant I can brainwash them into voting for me !