Friday, May 29, 2009

Bakwas Bandh Karo [May-29]

Section B

1. Prof: what are the leading indicators that the job market will be good when you pass out?
Student: It is a cyclical cycle [next b-plan cycle ki dukan]
** Class ROFL**

2. Prof: ** Discussing Corporate investments ** So it will be Cash Debit. Can anyone say what will be on the credit side?
    Student: Sir, I think it will be Cash 
    Prof: ** Stumped ** How can I debit cash and credit cash too?? We are not talking about Satyam here !!
   ** Class ROFL **

3. Prof: ** Discussing about something and then giving examples **
    Student : One such example is when we had this disease Chicken Hundi [and I thought it was a dish]  ** He meant Chikungunya **

4. Prof: Give me one example of a business where Buyer has more info than Seller !
    Student: ** violently gesturing with hands and blabbering **
    Prof: ** picking on him ** You dont get ideas just because you go blah blah and simply keep moving your hands
     ** Class breaks out into laughter **

SoapBox

1. Candidate: This council is student body driven. It cant be a one-man army [at this point he saw President - Naari Swatantrata in the crowd frowning] .. it cant be one-women army too !

Day Zero: OIC director gets cracking

1. Student: My Quad is having a problem with my water heater
[OIC]: I think your quad should resolve its problem with Water heater amicably. Let them be mature & not get into fights.

2. Student: I have a problem with my leaking flush. What should I do?
    [OIC]: Whatever you do, dont p*ss in the flush tank

3. Student: I have a rat in my living room.
    [OIC]: Switch on the TV. Maybe it wants to watch "Ratatouille".

4. Student: What can I do about snakes?
    [OIC]: For starters, Charm it.

5. Student: My AC is not working
    [OIC]: I guess your AC is too lazy ! Align your incentives ! It'll work !

6. Student: I have a problem with my study table
    [OIC]: Approach the Counselling Services. Only they can resolve personal problems.
    
7. Student: There is no food in my quad 
    [OIC]: Do you wanna pay for it or rent it ?

8. Student: My bathroom ceiling is leaking
    [OIC]: Good. Now you can save water by not using the Shower nozzles !